We are growing at Blue Ridge Animal Hospital and are looking to add to our team. We are an AAHA and AAFP accredited, progressive small animal hospital located in Bedford, VA. We also practice Fear Free techniques. Our focus is on preventative medicine, offering laser therapy, ultrasonography, emergency care, routine and advanced soft tissue surgery, and dentals. Our doctors practice Eastern and Western medicine, including acupuncture. Pay is negotiable based on experience.
Must be a team player and leader, self motivated, excellent communication skills and abide by AAHA, AAFP and Fear Free guidelines
Technical skills will be fully utilized including but not limited to laboratory, cytology, digital radiology, oral prophylaxis, dental radiology and anesthesia.
- Associates degree from an AVMA approved Veterinary Technology program
- Virginia Veterinary Technician License
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a small animal veterinary hospital. (May consider new graduate.)
LVT/Blue Ridge Animal Hospital BENEFITS:
- Matching 401K retirement fund
- Short term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Continuing education allotment
- Uniforms provided
- Pet discount program
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00–$20.00 per hour, dependant on experience