Customer Service Representative
January 01 1970 12:00 am
We are growing! A committed and energetic Customer Service Representative needed in an AAHA accredited veterinary hospital. We are seeking superstars who love to work in a face paced environment with a dedicated and well-trained team.
Minimum of one year client service experience is required. This job is a long-term commitment as building strong relationships with our clients, patients and fellow staff members is our goal. This is a special practice with an exceptional doctors and staff who are dedicated to offering their patients the best of care and developing a culture of excellence.
Benefits include: personal pet care, short term disability, life insurance, matching 401k, continuing education, paid vacation, uniforms, and room for advancement. Dependability, punctuality, growth orientation, flexibility, great communication skills, organization and customer service proficiencies are all expected from the successful candidate, in addition to comfort with computers, multi-line phones, and other office technologies.
- Manage large volume of incoming calls
- Identify and assess clients’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with clients through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Follow direction, communication procedures, guidelines and policies
We conduct a background check and are a drug free workplace. Drama, negative attitudes, non-team play and gossip will not be tolerated. If you think you have the right stuff to join our team, please attach your resume.
Pay: Determined by experience
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $11.00 - $14.00 per hour